You can complete this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz "How Much Do You Know About Wine?"
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz "testtest"
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz "What’s Your Secret Money Personality?"
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join the site.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the first 1,000 members to gain a star.
You can reach this milestone by becoming a site moderator.
You can reach this milestone by becoming one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
- The Cult of Gordon Ramsay
- Anthony Bourdain Rocks it hard and lives fast!
- Bobby Flay, New York and southwest!
- Iron Chef America
- Education vs. Experience, which is better?
- SF Bay Area Chef's Bladers
- Indian Chef's
- Wine Makers and Wine Lovers
- Slow Food
- Acolytes of Alice Waters
- Halal Foods
- I'm Happiest With a Glass of Wine
- Old Cookbook Lovers
- Why We Eat Meat
- Guilty Pleasures
- His & Herbs
- I Prefer California Wine
- Yes, I'll Get Back in the Kitchen, Thanks!
- House of Culinary Miracles
- Why I am a chef
- Japanese Cooking
- Food Entrepreneurs
- WINE AND CHEESE
- True Italian
- Organic, Organic, Organic
- Midwest Chef's and Enthusiasts
- In Season Now
- Spicy Food Lovers
- Farmer's Market R Us
- Food Tattoos R us
- Halloween Season
- San Francisco, CA
- Considering a Culinary Career
So, I just moved, and my kitchen is a mess and my parents are visiting. I know this is horrible, but where would you suggest going to eat out this...
I love braising things! And because I love it so much, that's been my specialty!