Want to hear from us?
Every week, Chef’s Blades sends out a newsletter every Wednesday, which gives our members a roundup of the best and most popular content on our site. It also showcases new and under-the-radar features you might have never known were there! Want to make sure you’re receiving our newsletter? Follow these steps to be sure you know what’s up from the top community on the web chefs and other culinary professionals…
To receive the newsletter:
1) In your profile, there are tabs at the top to set your site preferences. Here, you can go into your Account Settings.
2) Scroll down to the third section labeled Subscriptions.
3) Under “Subscriptions” there are multiple check boxes. The second check box is marked Newsletters.
4) By checking this box, Chef’s Blade’s newsletters will be sent to your primary email address.
5) Add email@example.com to your email contact list so that they skip the SPAM and go straight to your Inbox.
What if this box is checked but I haven’t received any newsletters?
This is probably because your email client filters Chef’s community updates as SPAM. Resolve the issue with the following steps:
1) Search your SPAM mail to see if there are any old Chef’s Blade newsletters stored in it.
2) If so, move one of them to your Inbox or better yet, mark it “Not Spam” (or whatever language your email client uses to mark things as Inbox-worthy.)
3) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list, so that this doesn’t happen again.